Transport & infrastructure Lawyer
This silver circle law firm is looking for a mid to senior associate, ranging from 4-8 PQE.
The role is to work for the Partner in transport and infrastructure team. The role is more in social infrastructure which is more schools, hospitals and railways. Also it is quite important that the candidate has PPP (public, private partnership) transactions/PFI (project finance initiatives) transactions experience. If you don't they are happy to retrain but you need to be interested in this line of work.
• Experience in PPP transactions
• Experience in transaction documents across PPP
• Middle East experience would be a massive advantage - but happy to look outside of the region
• Understanding of project finance but not specifically a project finance associate
• Understanding of regulatory due diligence
• If they have done any regulatory drafting that would be a bonus
Great role for someone interested in a top tier career in social infrastructure working out of their Dubai office.
Apply for Transport & infrastructure Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Construction Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Energy Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Environment Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Saudi Arabia
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Real Estate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Saudi Arabia