Senior / Principle Associate
Do you want to join a fast growing and award winning Commercial Team within a major UK law firm?
Senior / Principle Associate - Commercial - Oxford with agile working
Major UK law firm and a Sunday Times "100 Best Companies to Work For" with ambitious plans for growth.
- The opportunity to work on intellectual property ownership issues, data protection and public procurement strategy and documentation.
- The role offers a great platform for you to build your career, you will be a key part of the Oxford team, critical to the firm's growth strategy. You will have the chance to make the role your own, able to target the opportunities that best suit you. You will also have the chance to influence the shape of the commercial team as it grows.
- 4+ PQE gained in a large regional, national, international firm or as part of an in-house team.
- Excellent technical skills in commercial law with a strong interest in commercial, IP, IT and information law.
- A commercially-minded lawyer, who is prepared to turn their hand to a wide range of work.
- Hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Staff bonuses
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Enhanced adoption, maternity, parental and paternity pay
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Millie Martin at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.
Apply for Senior / Principle Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly