Trade and Commodities Finance, 3-5PQE, Global Law Firm, London
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
A leading global law firm is looking to hire an associate specialising in trade and commodities finance to join its highly regarded Banking & Finance practice based in London. Our client has a strong reputation in the UK and internationally.
The role will involve advising banks, borrowers, and commodities trading houses on international structured trade and commodity finance transactions, including the production, transportation, and sale of commodities, as well as receivables financing and invoice discounting transactions. This team also acts for a range of UK and international banks, funds, and independent asset-based lenders, together with sponsors and corporate borrowers, on asset-based lending and receivables finance transactions.
While the client is not expecting candidates to have experience in all the aforementioned areas, a willingness to take on a varied workload, including international structured trade and commodity finance transactions, as well as asset-based lending and receivables finance transactions, will be highly appreciated.
The new hire will join a closely-knit and stable team that very rarely needs to hire externally, offering clear progression opportunities.
- 2-5 years of PQE gained at a leading City firm or major international outfit
- Experience in international structured trade and commodity finance transactions and/or asset-based lending and receivables finance transactions
- Strong academic background and stable career record
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment and under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering top-quality work
- High-Profile Work: You will get exposure to complex and high-profile matters
- Global Reach: Our client operates internationally, allowing you to work on matters with a global impact
- Collaborative Culture: Our client fosters a friendly and supportive environment, encouraging teamwork and continuous learning
- Professional Development: Our client is committed to investing in your professional growth, providing various training opportunities and career advancement possibilities
- Competitive Compensation: Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexibility: While the preference is for someone willing to come into the office at least a couple of days per week, our client welcomes applications for those looking to work remotely from within the UK
To apply with your details or discuss your current situation confidentially, please get in touch with Thiago Silva at 0203 950 0529 or email him at email@example.com.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com
Apply for Trade and Commodities Finance, 3-5PQE, Global Law Firm, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly