In House- Commercial Property- Renewable Energy
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
In House- Commercial Property- High growth- Renewable Energy
An unusual opportunity for a 2+pqe Commercial Property lawyer to move in house with a high growth energy business.
Our client is one of the largest suppliers of renewable energy in the UK.
Backed with significant investment the organisation is projected to double in size with plans to grow organically and by acquisition.
Joining an established legal team and reporting to the General Counsel, your role will focus on the commercial property aspects of a business with a substantial existing portfolio and extensive pipeline for new property projects.
You will also have the opportunity to work on some of the more general commercial aspects with the ratio expected to be 75/25% property focused.
• Advising on all property aspects as they relate to the portfolio of generation and storage assets.
• Supporting the Development team in bringing bankable projects into the company's portfolio such as options, leases and easements.
• Supporting the Construction team with ad hoc matters, such as license and access agreements.
• Advising on property aspects of business acquisitions including reviewing reports on title and due diligence.
• Supporting the company's ongoing bank financings, including assisting with the preparation of certificates on title.
What you'll need
• Commercial awareness with a keen interest to understand the business and sector.
• Demonstrable commercial property/development experience within a Legal Counsel role or Private Practice.
• The ability to manage multiple workloads and prioritise effectively.
• The ability to form strong working relations with a wide variety of stakeholders such as shareholders, directors, colleagues, landowners, and external counsel.
Office working is highly flexible with the role largely remote with office presence as and when required.
Apply for In House- Commercial Property- Renewable Energy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly