Senior Banking Associates (5+ PQE) – Partner Track Role at an International Firm in London
We have received a new instruction for a banking lawyer at senior associate level to join this growing international practice in London.
The team has well-established relationships with a number of blue chip clients in the FS sector including banks, borrowers, and investment managers.
As a senior associate, there will be the opportunity to take on an active role in business development. It will be expected that anyone who joins at this level will have the ambition to develop their career towards promotion, and there will be a clear framework in place so that goals and targets are both recognised and attainable.
Applications are welcome from banking associates, or more specialised real estate finance associates, with around 5 or more years of PQE. Candidates should have gained experience of working in a large City practice on complex international transactions, and may be blocked for partnership prospects at their current firm.
In addition to offering excellent career prospects for senior associates, this firm is also a promoter of flexible working and has an excellent culture that makes it a sought after destination amongst City lawyers.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Joe Colling on 0207 374 4778 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Acquisition Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Capital Markets Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- General Banking (debt finance) Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Project Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)