Senior Corporate Tax Associate with Hybrid/flexible working and part-time options considered
Do you want to work for a forward thinking and high quality national law firm in a top ranked Corporate Tax team?
Senior Associate - Corporate Tax - Hybrid/flexible working with Full time/ Part time options available.
A national law firm with an excellent reputation and high quality client base.
- Advising a diverse range of interesting and exciting clients, where you will gain international exposure and take on a varied and interesting work load.
- Focused on delivering Corporate, Real Estate and Employment tax advice to clients on a diverse range of matters, and the opportunity to expand and work closely with other teams.
- An opportunity to play a leading role.
- A specialist tax solicitor with upwards of 6 years + PQE.
- Ideally management experience to supervise a team
- Specific experience in employee incentives would be highly beneficial.
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday (FTE) plus Bank Holidays
- Long Service holiday award
- Private Healthcare - BUPA
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Staff Profit Share / Salary sacrifice
- Life Assurance / Permanent Health Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave
For further information a confidential discussion please contact Amy Lee at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.
Apply for Senior Corporate Tax Associate with Hybrid/flexible working and part-time options considered
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly