An excellent opportunity to join a leading and supportive team undertaking high quality work in an Employment team considered one of the best in the region
Employment Solicitor - Bury St Edmunds - Hybrid working and free car parking available
A well-established local firm with an excellent reputation and a strong client base in East Anglia, London and further afield.
- Working with both companies and individuals, acting on a vast range of matters locally and nationally.
- Assisting more senior associates and partners with their cases, as well as running their own matters under supervision
- Delivering high quality, commercial advice to businesses and individuals
- Dealing with a mixed caseload of contentious and non-contentious employment work
- Reviewing and drafting employment contracts, service agreements, settlement agreements and policies and procedures
- Assisting on Employment Tribunal cases – including drafting ET1s, ET3s, List of Issues and correspondence with the Employment Tribunal
- Able to manage your own caseload and financial housekeeping
- Can assess legal issues and advise accordingly / conduct legal research / advise on costs and scope of work
- Ability to build strong relationships in order to deliver tailored, accurate and pragmatic advice.
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Hybrid working
- Personal pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Support and funding for further professional qualifications
- Employee assistance programme
- Car parking
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.
Apply for Employment Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly