Real Estate Finance NQ Lawyer- Elite US Law Firm
This US firm are currently looking for a March 2024 NQ associate to join their Real Estate Finance team in London.
They advise on driving financing transactions from start to finish and have expertise in a variety of debt structures, including senior-only, senior/mezzanine, whether syndicated or securitised loans and agented CMBS transactions, in cross-jurisdictional transactions. They also advise in relation to loan-on-loan, public-to-private, NAV facilities, acquisitions bridges and corporate unsecured financings which are increasingly becoming relevant in the real estate market and are regularly challenged by their clients to devise creative and forward thinking financing structures.
In recent years, they have been instructed on the most complex and challenging transactions in the European market.
The ideal candidate will have trained at a top tier US, UK or International firm and have an excellent academic record.
For further information, please contact Rachael Burton on 07908 142 325 or alternatively please email your CV to Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Newly Qualified jobs in Europe
- Real Estate Private Practice Newly Qualified jobs in Europe
- Commercial property Private Practice Newly Qualified jobs in Europe
- Acquisition Finance Private Practice Newly Qualified jobs in Europe
- General Banking (debt finance) Private Practice Newly Qualified jobs in Europe