Senior Associates / Legal Directors for Partnership - Your job search starts here!
Segal Placements frequently assists Senior Associates, Of Counsel and Legal Directors to take the next step in their careers by securing a Partnership position.
Since the turn of 2023 we have, amongst other moves, made the following placements:
- An insolvency lawyer (previously a Senior Associate) direct from In-House straight into Partnership within the London office of a large Regional Firm
- A Real Estate Legal Director straight into Partnership into a highly rated City Firm
- A Construction Senior Associate straight into Partnership in a Mid-City Firm
- A Corporate 'Of Counsel' straight into Partnership within an upper mid-market City firm.
Through many years of experience, Segal Placements now work with a number of Firms across London and the South East where we are actively encouraged to send them top quality Partners-in-waiting from other leading Firms who have already started building a following and who understand what it takes to bring work into their Firm. Some sort of a client following / network of connections / referrers is essential.
Where a substantial following is lacking, we can equally assist by recommending Firms where the wait for Partnership may not be as so long as the one that you are currently experiencing or where that firm has a history of fast-tracking talented lawyers.
We now work directly on such opportunities with over 30 of the UK's Top 200 law firms ranging from some of the more progressive International/City Firms to Mid Town, West End and Regional Firms all who recognise the value of bringing the next crop of Junior Partners through. We have placed lawyers as Junior as 6PQE straight into Partnership elsewhere.
We are sector and practice area agnostic and have worked with lawyers who specialise in all of the practice areas that are listed here.
Ideally you will
- Already have some clients and connections of your own who might continue to instruct you were you to move
- Be qualified to practice in the UK or midway through the QLTS, SQE
- Already be based in the UK or have indefinite leave to remain
- Have realistic salary expectations
If you think you are ready to take the next step in your career we would be happy to provide you with a thorough audit of the market and let you know which of our clients may be interested in having a conversation with you.
To learn more about these opportunities in confidence please contact us on 0203 930 1003 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Charities Private Practice Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Competition/EU Private Practice Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Construction Private Practice Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire