*UNIQUE ROLE* (EXCLUSIVE) contentious / mixed CONSTRUCTION PARTNER for leading mid-sized London firm
Are you a Contentious Construction Partner (with or without non-contentious experience) who has managed or mentored more junior members of a team, or perhaps a Senior Associate / Legal Director who is blocked for Partnership?
Our client is a highly regarded, mid-sized, Central London law Firm who for reasons of significant deal flow need to bring in a dedicated contentious construction partner to help manage such work.
They are looking for someone with technical excellence, who has numerous years of experience and who would be ready and willing to contribute to the Firm's busy construction team. As a result, a large following is absolutely not required as there will be a fair amount of work to tap into (albeit at least some sort of following / good connections would be preferred should very significant earnings be of importance)
If you can answer yes to the following criteria:
- UK Qualified
- Have worked for a leading Firm (top 200)
- Have at least some management experience
- Have technical excellence over a broad range of contentious construction law disciplines and
- Are familiar with the suite of contracts pertaining to the industry sector
Our client would be interested to hear about you. They work for some of the largest and most notable developers, owners, and engineers in the country on sophisticated matters and quality of work would be absolutely assured.
Please contact us to learn more about this opportunity on 0203 930 1003 or email us at email@example.com
More searches like this
- Construction Private Practice Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects Private Practice Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Real Estate Private Practice Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Arbitration Private Practice Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire