Associate/ Senior Associate - Residential Property
Do you want to undertake high quality work in a firm with an excellent reputation?
Associate/Senior Associate - Residential Property
An award winning Top 60 UK full service law firm
- An excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic and driven team with a varied and high quality client base
- Advise on a range of issues across the breadth of Residential Property transactional work
- Supervise and mentor more junior fee earners and support staff
- Actively participate in business development opportunities
- 3-7 PQE with a solid grounding in residential property.
- An ability to work as part of a team, collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Strong commercial acumen with excellent technical ability and drafting skills
- Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Benefits portal
- Life Assurance
For a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.