Real Estate Finance Associate with Flexible working available
Would you like to join an ambitious full service, top 60 UK law firm with an exceptional client base and global reach?
Associate/Senior Associate - Real Estate Finance - Flexible working considered
A well regarded regional firm.
- Join a team of experienced Real Estate Finance lawyers handling a range of complex real estate finance law transactions throughout England and Wales.
- You will be given the know how, training and resources to develop your skills and experience from within the team and beyond with ongoing technical training as well as programmes dedicated to business development and career progression.
- You will be empowered to play an active role in marketing and practice development as well as providing a high level of service to existing clients.
- You will benefit from a transparent career progression structure that successfully develops, retains and rewards talented people.
- A team player who, has a solid grasp of property law and practice, and can work independently and supervise others depending on your level on seniority.
- Ideally a fully qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive (FILEX) or Licenced Conveyancer considered from 1+ years PQE up to senior level (6+),
- Well developed technical knowledge and experience in all areas of commercial property and residential property with particular experience in secured lending.
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Long Service holiday award
- Private Healthcare - BUPA
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Staff Profit Share / Salary sacrifice
- Life Assurance / Permanent Health Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Gym membership
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Amy Lee at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.