Senior Commercial Property Solicitors with Flexible working considered
Are you an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer keen to play more of a key role in the growth of a team?
Several Commercial Property roles for 5+yrs are available across a range of our clients, all offering quality work with a diverse client base and a range of flexible working options
Highly regarded and forward-thinking law firms with a wide-ranging client base offering high quality work.
- Working within a supportive, experienced team gaining exposure to a mix of local, national and international clients
- Exposure across a broad range of commercial property work including the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold premises, investment portfolio management, development sites, property finance work, landlord and tenant matters, corporate support
- Supportive environment with training as appropriate with a keen eye on work/life balance
- Ambitious with a willingness to learn and a strong desire to develop further in this sector
- Keen to play a key role in the growth of the team, involving yourself in marketing and practice development
- Demonstrable experience of providing excellent service to new clients and existing clients
- Willing to guide and mentor more junior members of the team.
Flexible/hybrid working considered
Each client offers a range of attractive benefits, details are available from our consultants
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Eleanor Sidgwick at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.