Senior Associate Commercial Property
Are you a senior Commercial Property Lawyer looking for a Partner track opportunity?
South Buckinghamshire with flexible/hybrid working
An award winning regional practice, now looking for an experienced Senior Associate to join their team
- Leading on a breadth of Commercial Property issues, including commercial lease transactions and portfolio management work, corporate support, real estate finance, and residential development matters
- Working closely with the teams three Partners to help lead both client delivery and BD efforts
- Work collaboratively with a growing team to develop and execute team strategy
- Leading a team of junior staff, from trainee to experienced Associates
- 5+ years PQE with with experience of leading client relationships and a junior team
- Proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent technical ability and drafting skills
- Strong commercial acumen
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Sean Dodsworth at Errington Legal.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.