**Cayman Islands - Corporate M&A Associate - 3-5 Yrs' PQE (US $170,000-$210,000 tax free)**
**CAYMAN ISLANDS – CORPORATE M&A ASSOCIATE - 3-5 PQE**
It’s been a while but finally an excellent opportunity for a corporate M&A lawyer in the Cayman Islands, acting on major international deals and representing clients from leading Fortune 500 companies, FTSE 100 companies and private equity firms across all industry sectors.
Our client is one of the world’s leading offshore law firms. Headquartered in the Cayman Islands, it has offices in other key offshore locations, as well as Europe (London), Asia and the Middle East. It acts for many of the world’s leading financial institutions, international corporations, asset managers and institutional investors on a wide range of offshore legal matters.
Its Tier 1 Corporate Practice is recognised to be a market leader in the offshore world. Due to organic growth, its dynamic Caymans team is looking to hire an Associate with the following profile:
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales, Australia, New Zealand or Canada;
- Currently working at a top global law firm in a major financial centre (i.e. London, Edinburgh, Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland, Toronto or another offshore jurisdiction);
- From 3-5 years’ experience in corporate law, working on major cross-border deals;
- Great interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ approach to life in the office!
In terms of what is on offer, Grand Cayman is considered to offer its inhabitants one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean! Year-round sunshine, white sandy beaches and warm azure blue waters, as well as high standards of education and health care, a short commute to the office, low crime and pollution makes it a superb choice for those seeking an outdoors lifestyle and perhaps to raise a family. Apply today to take your career forward as a corporate lawyer with this leading global offshore law firm, whilst earning a ‘top of the market’ salary and bonus, all completely tax-free.
Newbold Search is a leading legal recruitment boutique that specialises in placing common law trained lawyers overseas into private practice and in-house.
With longstanding global client relationships, Newbold Search operates in a wide range of legal markets including:
The Cayman Islands
Jersey and Guernsey
The United Kingdom and Ireland
The Middle East
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Corporate Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Funds Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Private Equity Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Corporate Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Jersey (GB)