Legal Director - Banking & Finance
Do you want to join an award winning national law firm where you will have the chance to lead and influence?
Legal Director - Banking & Finance - Flexible/hybrid working considered
A well-established Top 60 UK full service law firm.
- An excellent opportunity to play a leading role in continuing the growth of this ambitious and entrepreneurial team.
- Advise on a range of issues across the breadth of banking and finance matters
- Work with a range of clients across a broad spectrum of sectors including borrowers, lenders and investors.
- Maintain strong panel relationships with banks, building societies, funds, investors and other financial institutions.
- Develop opportunities for referral of work across the business and actively participate in business development opportunities.
- An ambitious, driven and forward thinking lawyer, with 5+ PQE within a Banking & Finance background, who is technically capable of running accounts on their own
- An interest in and aptitude for business development as well as providing a high level of service to existing clients.
- Leveraged or development finance experience an advantage
- Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Benefits portal
- Life Assurance
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.