Are you a driven solicitor looking to build on and develop your skills and experience within a supportive and friendly UK Top 200 law firm?
Litigation Solicitor - Contentious Probate - Chelmsford or Bishop's Stortford with hybrid working
Top 200 UK regional full service law firm who pride themselves in exceptional client service.
- An excellent opportunity to work with a varied caseload and collaborate with senior team members and partners
- Acting for a mix of Claimants and Defendants, maintaining own caseload, supported and with guidance as required
- Advising clients on funding options available to them and on procedure and alternative dispute resolution processes
- Identifying and liaising with appropriate experts and Counsel
- Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads including running their cases during period of absence
- An ambitious and driven 1+ PQE Solicitor with some experience in contentious trust and probate disputes (or both)
- There are also opportunities for a more senior person at Associate or Senior Associate level
- Willing to undertake business development activities
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.
Apply for Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly