Senior Associate - Family
Are you a driven solicitor looking to build on and develop your skills and experience within a supportive and friendly UK Top 200 law firm?
Family Solicitor - Cambridge with hybrid working
Top 200 UK regional full service law firm who pride themselves in exceptional client service.
- Deal with high quality, high-value and complex claims, including those involving foreign property and cross-border or cross-jurisdictional issues.
- Accountable for managing a complex mixed caseload of client matters without supervision.
- Providing clients with high quality legal advice, proactively manages client relationships.
- Family services, advice and support might include:
- Advising clients on divorce law, children, financial and DV issues relevant to relationship breakdown to include the unmarried family and enforcement, appeals, setting aside and variation.
- Advising clients on cohabitation agreements and premarital agreements.
- A motivated 5+ PQE Family Solicitor who is passionate about their work
- Willing to undertake business development activities
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Millie Martin at Errington Legal.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.
Apply for Senior Associate - Family
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly