Wills and probate Associate
Job Title: Wills & Probate Associate
Hours: Part or Full time
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business/Role:
CRA Consulting are recruiting on behalf of one our clients who provide honest, approachable advice and strive to provide a high level of client service, always encouraging their clients to engage with them.
They believe that all clients deserve the best possible advice, whatever their circumstances. This firm has fantastic team culture with everybody is working collaboratively across matters, sharing ideas and knowledge so that they can achieve the best possible outcomes for their clients.
An opportunity has now arisen for a Private Client Legal Associate to join this successful and vibrant team. The ideal candidate will have a strong wills & probate background working as either a fee earner or qualified solicitor/Legal Executive/STEP. The nature of this firms client base is such that having experience dealing with high net value clients is very desirable.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
* Organised and genuinely enthusiastic about delivering the best possible service for our clients.
* Strong background working within a wills & probate role
* Fee earning background or qualified solicitor, Legal Executive or STEP
* The ability to build strong client relationships
* Strong telephone skills
* Excellent client management skills
* Experience in managing and organising their own workload
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Holiday 25 days plus extra day for birthday
* Employee discounts across multiple high street products
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Pension contributions
* Accredited training and development programme
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs