Catastrophic Injury Solicitor
Solicitor / Legal Executive / Catastrophic Injury / Large Loss - Midlands team, but considering candidates nationally - complex RTA and EL/PL work - to £62,000
Catastrophic Injury / Large Loss Solicitor or Legal Executive - Coventry
Catastrophic Injury / Large Loss Solicitor or Legal Executive - The leading Large Loss team of this national firm is looking to attract a talented complex injury lawyer to further strengthen its UK offering. The level and quality of the work is peerless. In particular, you will be working with one of the key clients of the firm on a caseload of matters including head and spinal injuries, amputations and fatalities.
- Job Title: Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Location: Coventry - hybrid / remote working on offer
- Term: Permanent - full-time and part-time candidates considered
- Working pattern: flexible
- Salary: £50,000 - £62,000
- Reports to: Partner
- Expertise: Ideally experience in Catastrophic or complex multitrack EL/PL or RTA work. Both defendant and claimant experience will be considered.
Handle own cases as well as assisting on high value matters
The intention is for the successful candidate to run a caseload of files with a reserve up to £250,000, whilst assisting a Partner on matters of £1m+. The team is looking for solicitors and qualified legal executives with a real aptitude for complex work. Ideal candidates should have:
- strong litigated experience;
- ideally some experience of complex issues whether multi track or complex fast track;
- either claimant or defendant experience.
- Any experience and interest in advocacy work would also be welcome, but is not essential.
The successful candidate will report into the team which is based out of the Midlands. However, this team works on a hybrid remote basis so candidates can be considered from all over the country. Colleagues may attend the office which is geographically closest to them for 1 day per week.
Peerless development opportunity
The rate of growth of the team is such that opportunities to progress are arising all the time. Furthermore, the firm's market-leading career progression platform is designed to develop candidates as their experience evolves and is one of the most, effective, transparent ways of progression offered by any 'top tier' firm.
If you feel you have the right level of experience, we would be interested in speaking to you and are happy to give you all the information you require to help you form a view.