This major regional law firm is looking to recruit a Lawyer/Solicitor to join its Agricultural team in Newcastle upon Tyne. The firm is actively encouraging applications from not only Lawyers with existing Agricultural experience, but also those from a Residential Conveyancing and/or commercial property background, who have been exposed to high net worth work and are looking to transition their skills into something a little different. Whether you are a Licensed Conveyancer, Chartered Legal Executive or Solicitor, applications are welcomed. This legal role has arisen due to recent expansion and ongoing business growth.
About our client
My client is a full service, quality regional law firm with over ninety employees. The firm is undertaking a highly-strategic growth and expansion plan and has an excellent, specialist agricultural offering that filters through not just the property side of things but also in the private client department this is a stand out role within a brilliant, longstanding firm.
What's on offer?
Our client is recognised across the North East region for its focus on work/life balance, with a genuine transparent and structured career progression plan, evidenced by several Partners having started their long-standing careers as Trainees with this forward-thinking practice.
The firm boasts a fantastic office space, providing you with the opportunity to really delve into its sense of community and collaboration. Achievable targets and a great bonus can significantly increase your annual income.
- You will work very closely with the Agricultural Partner in this team who has an abundance of work for you to sink your teeth into, with their full support
- Once confident, following a period of support, you will manage your own quality caseload of rural property files
- Liaising closely with the firm's clients and actively building relationships through face to face meetings, telephone calls and regular email contact
- Your caseload will consist of rural property sales and purchases, refinancing of farms and land, farm business tenancies and easements over land, to name a few
- If you come from a Conveyancing background, full training will be provided by the team's highly experienced and well-known Partner who is well established as one of the very best agricultural specialists in the North East.
- A Lawyer from an Agricultural background or someone who has an idea of the farming and agricultural environment would be ideal. However this is not essential and the firm is actively encouraging those from a Conveyancing or Commercial Property background to apply, including Solicitors, Licensed Conveyancers and Chartered Legal Executives. Full support and training will be given.
- Whilst specific experience isn't a pre-requisite, you must have a genuine interest in Agricultural work with a view to developing your career within this specialist field.
- The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator with the ability to further build upon existing strong relationships that this Partner has established.
How to Apply
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or wish to apply to it, please contact Sophie Linley at Sacco Mann on 0113 236 6711 or ask to speak to another member of the Private Practice team.