Senior Real Estate Development Associate - Tier 1, Buckinghamshire
New - a leading Legal 100 firm with an enviable real estate practice are looking to add an ambitious Senior Development Associate to their growing real estate practice. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a high-performing and supportive team with a unique platform for future career progression.
The successful individual will join the prestigious real estate team which provides a high-quality legal service to clients on all aspects of the development of land.
Main purposes of role (not exhaustive):
- Property experience, to include option agreements, overages, residential and mixed commercial development acquisitions
- Experience in handling fast paced and highly demanding clients.
- Technical expertise and knowledge essential
- Ability to negotiate. In their personal fee earning work billings in accordance with set targets, other than where exceptional circumstances apply.
- Perform fee earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firm’s quality and risk management procedures.
- Flexibility, dealing with a number of matters at any given time. Attention to detail.
The firms real estate teams complement each other and provide a full range of services to the developer, which other specialist residential development teams may not be able to offer. This is particularly relevant to the provision of mixed-use schemes; advice on acquisition funding; the negotiation of development agreements and construction documentation and/or the letting of commercial premises.
We are seeking an Associate who can demonstrate the following:
- Strong academics: educated to degree level and a strong LPC pass (or equivalent) and hold a clean practising certificate from the SRA
- Property development or real estate experience
- Confident with all aspects of residential led development and ideally with experience of mixed-use schemes and compliance with the UK Finance Mortgage Lenders’ Handbook.
- IT literate including proficient with Microsoft applications and self-sufficient in using document management systems and the internet as business tools.
- Analytical ability: able to identify and deal with the core elements of a problem.
- Communication: able to express oneself clearly orally and in writing, and to do so in a manner that is concise and assertive, but courteous and professional.
- Quality: produces work which is consistently accurate, produces drafts which are thought through and completed as far as possible.
- Planning and organising
If you are considering a career change and would like to join a Chambers-rated market leader in real estate development matters, we would like to hear from you.
An attractive financial package is on offer + comprehensive benefits
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below.
Alternatively, contact: email@example.com - in strictest confidence.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Public Sector Partner jobs in Bedfordshire
- Real Estate Public Sector Partner jobs in Bedfordshire
- Commercial property Public Sector Partner jobs in Bedfordshire
- Residential Property (incl plot sales) Public Sector Partner jobs in Bedfordshire
- Property Finance Public Sector Partner jobs in Bedfordshire