In-House Lawyer - supporting Head of Legal (2 days onsite)
My client is a high-profile organisation seeking to make a key legal counsel appointment, reporting directly to the Head of Legal and Company Secretary. This is an excellent opportunity for a lawyer (minimum 2 years+) with an in-house or private practice background, to be the legal expert and trusted advisor to this organisation.
You will gain excellent experience working directly with the HOL & Co Sec and will be a key contact for legal matters, finding commercial solutions and having a results-orientated approach.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Legal - you will assist with the provision of legal services, providing advice to the organisation in relation to commercial contracts, regulatory & health and safety matters, projects, GDPR & data protection, risk management and dispute resolution
- Projects - you will support the HOL & Co Sec as well as other key stakeholders with objectives and projects as appropriate
- External legal advisors - you will help manage the relationships with law firms
- Training - you will get involved in giving training to the organisation on relevant legal issues
- Company secretarial - potential for involvement in company secretarial matters
You will have significant general legal experience. You will be able to evidence a strong track record of your ability to develop and maintain strong relationships and partnerships both internally and externally.
This is an excellent opportunity for a lawyer already in-house or seeking to make a move in-house. On offer is a wide-ranging and stimulating role within a fast-moving and collegiate environment. Those seeking a 4 or 5 day working week will be equally of interest. The role is expected to be 2 days a week office based.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package offering a generous pension and additional attractive benefits. Only those with UK experience will be considered.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to Adele Callaghan or email for a return call to discuss the role.