Head of Employment (7+ PQE) – JERSEY or GUERNSEY
Offshore Legal has been instructed by a major client to source a senior Employment lawyer to take charge of the firm’s Employment Team and employment law matters in Jersey and Guernsey. The group provide technical legal advice to clients across a number of practice areas, primarily litigation and financial services law. The successful candidate will also need to identify and follow through with opportunities to grow the employment practice and the business by initiating, developing and maintaining productive client and intermediary relationships, proactively driving change and assisting the business to deliver its overall strategic plans.
- To take responsibility for the management and co-ordination of client work
- To manage risk exposure in accordance with the firm's policies and procedures
- To ensure all clients receive a high quality, timely and professional service to meet their needs
- To delegate to and actively supervise the work of more junior staff as appropriate
- Promote and strengthen the firm’s brand across all markets
- Within the team/firm strategy, contribute proactively to the development and implementation of global employment law business development plans aimed at attracting more work from existing clients and developing new client relationships
- Identify and support new ventures, cross selling opportunities and ways to develop our services
- Take responsibility for a range of non-chargeable activities to build the firm's know-how and external reputation through regular seminars/writing of articles/presentations etc
For more information, please email email@example.com. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal – the #1 offshore legal recruitment specialists
At Offshore Legal we understand that successful recruitment is underpinned by professional results-oriented relationships with both our Clients and Candidates. Michael Burbidge has 15+ years of direct experience recruiting exclusively for offshore Private Practice firms in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, London, Jersey, Guernsey, Hong Kong and Singapore. Michael has spent 6 years working in the Cayman Islands, 5 in London and has also lived in Hong Kong and Jersey so knows these jurisdictions/regions intimately.