Corporate Finance Lawyer with Flexible working available
Do you want to join a successful and thriving team as part of a firm recognised as a regional heavyweight?
Corporate Finance Lawyer (Development Opportunity) - with Flexible/Hybrid working considered (London and/or Essex)
A modern thinking Legal 500 law firm
- A real opportunity to progress your career by leading the firms initiative to develop their London offering for an established and highly regarded Corporate Finance team.
- You will be involved in transactional work but also extensive marketing and business development
- Exposure to a high quality and diverse range of clients assisting them with national and international transactional matters
- A genuine work life balance with the flexibility to split between home working/London and Essex offices
- Ideally you will have 6+ years PQE gained within a Commercial/Corporate team however, we welcome applications outside of this level if you possess the relevant criteria
- Sound technical knowledge in the areas of Corporate and Commercial work in which you have experience and be willing to continually expand on that knowledge
- Driven to play an active role in the future development and growth of the team and an enthusiasm for business development
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid/Flexible working considered
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Benefits
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Amy Lee at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.