Solicitor - Agriculture & Estates
Do you have a background in or interest in Agriculture and Estates and are seeking a role within a team which has consistently been top ranked in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners?
2 x Agriculture and Estates Solicitors - Cambridge & Northampton with possible hybrid/flexible working
A Top 60 UK law firm where you will be given the opportunity to develop a real specialism in the agriculture sector within a growing national recognised team.
- With the support of the wider team, you will work on a range of matters and clients to enable you to develop your own area of expertise.
- Develop and maintain knowledge on issues affecting the agricultural industry, keeping ahead of new developments and working collaboratively with experts in the team to share knowledge.
- Work with the team to develop opportunities for the referral of work across the business and actively participate in business development opportunities.
- 5+ years PQE with a background in agriculture, or an interest in this, with experience in relevant areas of law, including real estate.
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Excellent technical ability and drafting skills
- Demonstrates teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Benefits portal
- Life Assurance
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.
More searches like this
- Agriculture Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Real Estate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Tax Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Northamptonshire