Commercial Associate - London
Commercial Associate - City of London
We are working with a really well liked and growing national firm, ranked tier one for a number of industry sectors. Well known for their nurturing collaborative working culture, and now looking to hire a further Commercial Solicitor for their growing London practice.
Experts in general commercial, with clients spanning the public sector, health, education, real estate and construction, energy and infrastructure, financial services, insurance, consumer and logistics sector.
- Support blue chip, FTSE and Public Sector clients with the full spectrum of commercial legal work.
- Advise and assist clients on negotiation and drafting of existing and new trading, agency and distribution agreements, manufacturing contracts, data protection and privacy issues, technology law, IP and marketing issues, consumer rights, legislation and supporting corporate deals where necessary.
- Manage client relationships
- Contribute to tenders and pitches
- You will be a Qualified Commercial Solicitor (or CILEX) with around 3 PQE or more
- Looking for a supportive and collaborative national team that champions fairness
- Keen to develop key client relationships from day one
- Keen to work for a large national firm highly recognised for its public sector work as well as other industry sectors
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Hybrid working model and flexible office access
- Inclusive employer with a strong commitment to family responsibilities and work life balance
- An environmentally conscious firm committed to reducing carbon footprint
- A meritocratic environment, committed to professional and personal development
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, or to apply, please contact Jack Hugill at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.