Partner Company Commercial
Are you working in a Commercial setting and looking to be part of a team who can help support and strengthen key skills and expertise in the areas of technology, IP and data protection?
Partner - Cambridge - with hybrid working available
(We would welcome interest from Senior Associates or candidates looking for a step into Partnership)
An award winning Top 60 UK full service entrepreneurial firm
- Work closely with the Head of Team and other Partners on a range of work, in a growing area of the business
- To support clients across a wide range of sectors on commercial, technology, IP and data protection matters
- Work will cover routine and complex commercial transactions, research and development activities, and strategic outsourcing/service-related projects
- Work will also involve technology, e-commerce and the internet, including advising on innovative technological solutions and data protection matters
- In addition you will advise clients on the existence, ownership, protection, development and exploitation of their IP rights
- 6+ years PQE with previous experience in commercial law
- Confident working independently on your own matters
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Life Assurance
For a confidential discussion please contact Eleanor Sidgwick at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.