Associate/Senior Associate 2+ PQE
We are working with an international law firm recognised for its work across the Insurance sector.
With a market-leading presence in political risk and trade credit, our client is looking to strengthen its profile in this niche area with the addition of a senior associate.
The team advises leading political risk and trade credit insurers and reinsurers on product development, claims, recoveries and international disputes.
They handle disputes globally and act in cases involving a range of jurisdictions, acting for insurers in London, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and South America, and are experienced in the preferred forums for dispute resolution in this class, arbitrating disputes under the LCIA, ICC, UNCITRAL and ICSID.
With the ongoing political and financial instabilities across the globe, the team has become increasingly busy and requires additional support at the senior associate level.
- A minimum of 4 PQE with good insurance coverage knowledge and experience.
- A solid grounding in arbitration is preferable.
- A good knowledge of legal procedures.
- A keen interest in the law and a desire to be (and continuously develop as) an accomplished practitioner.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communications skills (both orally and in writing).
- An ability to adapt to shifting priorities and adapt plans accordingly.
- A team orientated mentality, both with clients and colleagues.
- Enthusiastic and able to remain calm under pressure.
For further details and to discuss on a confidential basis, please contact Laila Caruso or Adam Houghton:
Laila: 07974 820298 / Laila@austonlegal.com
Adam: 07968 007197 / Adam@austonlegal.com