Residential Property Partner
This Top 65 firm are looking for a Residential Property Partner to join their flourishing City of London office. You will be part of an award-winning practice, which houses Chambers ranked Lawyers and is Legal 500 ranked across most of their practice areas.
Income across the firm has increased 25% in the last financial year, with their London office alone contributing a 48% increase.
- This highly recommended Top 65 firm in the UK are growing at a steady and controlled rate, now with over 90 Partners nationwide. The firm has offices across the country and they often act on the largest matters outside of Magic circle firms. With recent national awards, this firm continues to build on their already excellent reputation.
- London is one of their strongest offices with heavy hitting Partners across various disciplines. With both domestic and cross-border matters being represented across both business and private individuals, this firm bring a clear and high-quality offering to their exceptional client base.
- London is seen as the project for next 5 years. They are largely becoming one of the heaviest hitting practices in the City. With key hires across, Real Estate, Corporate, Banking and IP from Top City and regional practices alike.
- Listed in the Legal 500 in over 13 practice areas; among other areas they provide a recommended service across Litigation, Sport, TMT, Real Estate, Commercial, Private Client and Corporate. Many of their departments have won awards this year and are continuing to grow.
- If you are looking for an opportunity to join and progress within a growing, innovative and modern practice, this is a key moment to explore this firm as a prospect. They are quickly climbing the rankings and will likely be Top 50 in the next few years.
- The Top 65 firm is recruiting for a Residential Property Partner to join their flourishing City of London office.
- The firm has a strong reputation for Residential Property work, with the department having strong relationships with a broad introducer client base made up of HNW & UHNW individuals.
- The bespoke caseload will have many high value matters and will include; sales & purchases of freehold & leasehold properties, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and lease extensions.
- They charge well for the work they do and believe in providing fee earners with manageable caseloads.
- You will have full support from fee earners and paralegal.
- You will be a Residential Property Partner
- You will work well in a team
- You will have a strong record of developing and maintaining client relationships
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and an excellent benefits package
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Partner to join this long established, growing, Top 65 firm based in the City of London.
- Fixed-Share Equity on offer
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation