Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you a Commercial Property Lawyer looking for an opportunity to expand your experience and progress your career?
An award winning Top 60 UK full service law firm
- Benefits from working on breadth of Commercial Property issues, including but not limited to landlord and tenant, planning issues, construction, funding of development sites, conditional sale agreements, option agreement and overarching sale agreements
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the whole team to share knowledge
- Develop opportunities for referral of work across the business and actively participate in business development opportunities
- 2-4 years PQE with with experience of development work within commercial property
- Proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent technical ability and drafting skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Flexible/hybrid working option
- Private Medical Insurance
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Benefits portal
- Life Assurance
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.