Do you want to join a highly regarded Court of Protection and Inheritance disputes team?
Solicitor - Court of Protection and Inheritance Disputes – Essex with Hybrid working
A full-service, modern thinking Legal 500 firm
- An opportunity to join a busy and driven team, providing specialist advice to a range of clients
- Opportunity to work alongside leading experts in their field
- Play a key role in the future development of the team and an involvement in marketing and business development
- You should have the ability to deliver succinct high quality advice
- You will have experience in handling a complex caseload of contested probate and inheritance act claims.
- Court of protection experience is not essential but will be an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid/Flexible working considered
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Amy Lee at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.