Commercial Property Solicitor (Planning)
Commercial Real Estate Solicitor | Planning & Development Team | Leading Regional Law Firm | Chelmsford, Essex
Now considered one of the most prestigious firms in Essex, they have several key clients and large institutions in their client portfolio. Their vision for the next decade is clear-cut, with no plans to slow down their growth. With this comes exciting prospects for ambitious solicitors seeking long-term and prosperous legal careers.
You will find a strong leadership team at the firm, recognised as some of the best Lawyers in the region. They hold regular internal open forums, encouraging the entire team to share ideas and insights, meaning that everyone has a voice.
Their staff retention rates are second to none, owed in part to their dynamic, innovative, friendly and forward-thinking culture. They are known for being progressive with many of their Partners being homegrown.
This prominent regional firm is seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor with 3+ years PQE and a keen interest in planning and development to join their top-tier and award-winning team based in Chelmsford, Essex.
This role would suit a highly capable, ambitious and experienced Real Estate Solicitor looking to progress their career, seeking exposure to high quality, alongside the support and guidance from some of the best Lawyers in the UK.
You will be involved in all aspects of commercial real estate planning and development work, advising and undertaking acquisitions of development sites for mixed-use schemes (both public and private sector developers), drafting and supervising title and contract reports, certificates of title, and project managing the due diligence process on large transactions.
The ideal candidate:
- You will be a Real Estate Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE, and with some experience in planning and development (Higher PQE candidates are also considered for more Senior positions)
- You will demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge, with the ability to think commercially and analytically to ensure advice is tailored to each individual client's needs
- You will have a proven track record in business development & a history of strong billings
- You will be confident in managing your own busy caseload of matters, with the ability to work under the pressure of tight deadlines
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience
- Excellent benefits
- Clear and structured progression paths, including Partnership for those that want it
- A flexible and friendly working environment and a supportive team culture
- Exposure to large, high-profile UK and international issues.
- Extensive business development support and training, giving you a chance to develop client relationships from early in your career
This all makes for an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Real Estate Lawyer to join this leading regional firm, in its Chelmsford office in Essex.
Call Andrew Chapman on 0203 865 2113 for more information, or apply now for immediate consideration.