Financial Services Regulatory Lawyer – Tier 1 US Firm
We are thrilled to partner with a prestigious US law firm that boasts one of the world's foremost private funds practices. They now seek an additional regulatory lawyer with 4-6yrs PQE for their expanding London team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to advise private investment firms on a variety of funds regulatory matters, contributing throughout the fundraising and investment process. With a particular emphasis on private equity, private debt, and similar strategies, you will play a key role in shaping the success of prominent clients.
The role will cover UK and EU regulatory matters. Responsibilities include:
- Advising generally on mainly UK but to a certain extent also on EU regulatory issues relating to private funds, including AIFMD, MiFID II, PRIIPs and Cross-Border Distribution Directive.
- Advising on current and forthcoming UK (and EU) ESG regulation on funds and companies, including UK TCFD and related rules as well as SFDR.
- Advising fund sponsors on operation and structure as well as on compliance issues.
- Advising on portfolio investment-related regulatory matters, including change in control and anti-asset stripping rules.
- Negotiating with service providers, including placement agents.
- Supervising trainee solicitors.
Skills, experience & qualifications
- Ideally UK city law firm trained
- Proven ability to work on complex projects
- Team player; proactive and outgoing; hard working and energetic
- Excellent drafting, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong people skills; business oriented; market savvy
In return for your effort and commitment you will become part of a very collegiate team environment, working for and alongside some of the brightest legal minds in the sector. Offering genuine career progression and a top tier US salary, our client is keen to engage with those applicants that have genuine drive and commitment, who are client orientated and thrive within a dynamic team culture.
To learn more about this and other opportunities we are currently working on across multiple offshore jurisdictions, please send your CV and supporting information in confidence to email@example.com or apply directly via this website.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Crime Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Financial Services Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom