Transactional Lawyer (3-5yrs PQE) – Offshore Firm, Singapore
We are currently seeking a talented transactional lawyer to become an integral part of our clients dynamic Singapore practice. Working alongside a collaborative team you will be tasked with providing clients guidance and expertise across Banking & Finance, Corporate & Commercial, Funds & Regulatory, Private Wealth & Trusts matters.
Application criteria includes:
- Singapore or UK qualified associate with 3-5 years' experience in transactional work.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Demonstrated desire to build a practice from day one.
- Strong interest in understanding offshore legal markets.
- Proven track record of successful recovery rates.
- Candidates from both onshore and offshore backgrounds will be considered.
- Good networking skills and understanding of the Singapore market.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
If you are looking to embark on a rewarding career journey where your skills and ambitions align with a commitment to excellence in legal practice, a compelling opportunity awaits with our client to take an active position in shaping the future of offshore focused transactional law in Singapore and beyond.
For more information, interested candidates should send their CV and supporting details in confidence to email@example.com or apply through this website.
With over 20yrs experience in international legal recruitment, James O’Brien collaborates with numerous prestigious law firms across various jurisdictions. His extensive industry network, combined with a consultative and transparent approach to recruitment, consistently results in successful outcomes for those he partners with. James is committed to helping candidates achieve their objectives by providing practical and honest guidance. If you're considering a move now or in the future, feel free to reach out to him.