Insurance & Reinsurance Associate - Cayman Islands
Ambitious insurance lawyer sought by top-tier offshore law firm to join their Tier 1 Insurance and Reinsurance Group in the Cayman Islands. This renowned international law firm offers a collaborative and entrepreneurial team culture, along with structured career progression opportunities.
The successful hire will be tasked with managing diverse projects for major global players in the insurance sector, to include advising on licensing, entity formation, M&A, corporate, and regulatory matters.
To be considered, applicants will have c3-5 PQE and be admitted to practice in the Cayman Islands or eligible jurisdictions (e.g., England & Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand). Ideal candidates will have prior experience in financial services regulation, preferably in insurance. We also welcome interest from lawyers with complementary regulatory or tax experience eager to advance their offshore careers.
Key hiring criteria includes:
- Strong academics
- Excellent technical and drafting skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Independence and teamwork capability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Outgoing personality with an interest in business development
Offering an attractive financial package (tax free) and relocating assistance, this is an opportunity that will appeal to those seeking a challenging yet rewarding role.
For more information, please send your CV and supporting information in confidence to email@example.com or apply via this website.
With over two decades of experience in legal recruitment, globally, James O’Brien collaborates with numerous prestigious law firms across various jurisdictions. His extensive industry network, combined with a consultative and transparent approach to recruitment, consistently results in successful outcomes for those he partners with. James is committed to helping candidates achieve their objectives by providing practical and honest guidance. If you're considering a move now or in the future, feel free to reach out to him.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Ireland
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Ireland
- Corporate Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Ireland
- Financial Services Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Ireland
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Ireland