German Speaking Funds Associate (5+ PQE) – Leading Offshore Firm, Luxembourg
A leading offshore law firm in Luxembourg is actively seeking high-calibre funds lawyer for their expanding team. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, preferably gained in a top-tier law firm, and be admitted to the Luxembourg Bar or eligible for registration on List IV.
Applicants must demonstrate strong academic achievements and possess exceptional written communication and drafting skills. Furthermore, the successful candidates should exhibit outstanding technical capabilities, the aptitude to foster relationships with clients and colleagues, and the ability to excel in a collaborative team setting. Fluency in German is a requirement.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Advising clients on a wide range of matters, with a particular focus on providing legal advice to our clients on Luxembourg fund formation, ongoing legal and regulatory compliance as well as restructuring of Luxembourg investment vehicles
- Working with a client base that comprises of domestic and international clients
- Engaging in business development activities, being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work and cross-selling
- Working as part of a team including, supervising junior lawyers’ work, and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience within the team
- Liaising with our colleagues from other offices, the Luxembourg authorities as well as domestic and international clients
This position offers an attractive salary and benefits package, as well as flexible hybrid working options. Enhanced career progression opportunities are available for motivated individuals who are keen to join a firm that look to promote from within wherever possible.
To learn more about this and other funds sector opportunities across international markets, please submit your CV and supporting information to email@example.com or apply via this website.
James O'Brien, with over 20 years of experience in international recruitment, has established extensive relationships with various firms, ranging from "Big Law" to boutique and specialised legal practices. If you are a lawyer seeking advice on domestic or overseas opportunities, James is available for a conversation. Contact him to explore your options and make informed decisions about your career path.