BANKING & FINANCE (4 - 6 PQE) (SINGAPORE) (US$185,000 - US$220,000)
The Singapore office of this prestigious global offshore firm are currently looking to hire an additional banking & finance lawyer with between 4 and 6 years' post-admission experience of general banking and finance and/or capital markets and/or structured finance work. You will need to be admitted in either the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore or China and have gained your experience at a leading national, international or offshore firm.
Winchester Search is a boutique independent search and selection firm serving the offshore, Asian, Australian and London markets. Simon Scott, head of our offshore practice, has specialised in recruiting lawyers for offshore law firms since 2009 including working in Grand Cayman for four and a half years during this period. He is a Cambridge University graduate who initially practised as an employment lawyer before switching to legal recruitment in 1996. With over a decade's experience of the offshore market behind him, he has forged strong relationships with managing partners, heads of department and senior HR personnel at all the major offshore firms.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Asia
- Acquisition Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Asia
- Capital Markets Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Asia
- General Banking (debt finance) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Asia
- Structured Products (incl Securitisation) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Asia