NQ+ Solicitor - Pensions
Are you an NQ-3 PQE solicitor looking to build on your knowledge in this practice area and develop your career in a leading law firm?
Northampton with hybrid working available
A growing Top 60 UK law firm offering opportunities for growth and development.
- Finding commercially effective solutions to pensions problems, drafting scheme documentation and advising on transactions involving pension schemes.
- Provide good quality, consistent, timely, solution focused and pragmatic pensions law advice to trustee and employer clients across the public and private sector.
- Contribute specific, technical analysis of the pension law aspects of corporate activity and take a role in negotiations to ensure an appropriate outcome.
- Contribute to the internal legal knowledge management system and support the learning and development of colleagues and clients through formal or informal training.
- A qualified solicitor 0-3 years’ PQE with experience relevant to the role
- A mix of transactional and advisory work behind you, gained as part of a reputable pensions team and a willingness to continue with both strands of work.
- Relevant legal knowledge of, e.g., the Pensions Act 1995, Pensions Act 2004, Pensions Act 2008 and related legislation.
- Able to prioritise a portfolio of work with competing deadlines and use own initiative.
- Knowledge of public sector pensions landscape and the regulatory framework in which such schemes operate would be desirable
- Flexible/hybrid working considered
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Benefits portal
- Life Assurance
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.