Personal Injury Solicitor - Thames Valley, NQ+
New! - our client, a leading Legal 100 firm, are now seeking an experienced PI Solicitor to join their highly regarded team. We would like to speak with individuals who have advised on complex and high-value personal injury claims and are keen to specialise in this field. The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 1-5 years expertise although candidates with more, or less, PQE are welcome to apply.
Individuals should be familiar with complex, high-value cases, including brain and spinal injury, and should also be familiar with NHS reporting procedures.You will be expected to specialise in catastrophic injury litigation, frequently involving unusually sensitive issues and substantial awards of damages.
Within an established team, you will be involved in exceptional quality of work from day, covering serious injuries as a result of RTA's, EL and PL resulting in brain injury, back injury and complex claims including:
- Claimant Personal Injury and Asbestos Disease
- Running intermediate track Personal Injury cases under supervision and some lower value multi track cases
- Running asbestosis and pleural thickening cases undertaking supervision
- Assisting senior fee earners with high value multitrack personal injury and mesothelioma cases
- Submitting Applications via the Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment and Turner & Newall systems
The ideal person can demonstrate excellent academics (ideally a 2.1 degree in Law) having trained at a City, Regional or Legal 500 firm.
- Solid exposure to personal injury litigation and/or clinical negligence experience is essential.
- You will be joining an exceptional team with a dynamic lead partner and good fee-earner and associate support.
The successful applicant can expect high quality work, generous financial package with an on-going training and development programme.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below.
More searches like this
- Personal Injury Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Bedfordshire
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Bedfordshire
- Family Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Bedfordshire
- Personal Asset Management Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Bedfordshire
- Personal tax/trusts Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Bedfordshire