Senior Associate / Legal Director
Do you want to join a UK Top 50 law firm with an exceptional client base and global reach?
Senior Associate/ Legal Director - Corporate Education - East of England, with flexible working considered
A well-regarded regional law firm
- You will join an experienced and growing education practice, leading on corporate education matters for clients in the education sector
- You will be empowered to take an active role in marketing and practice development
- Advise higher and further education institutions, training providers, independent schools and local authorities on a broad range of Corporate law and funding issues
- You will also advise universities on a range of commercial issues as well as large corporate projects and the mergers and acquisitions of education institutions
- Draft and review franchise agreements and ancillary documents whilst project managing legal due diligence
- 8+ PQE
- An excellent knowledge of the law and be able to think commercially and analytically to provide accurate and practice advice to clients
- The ability to assist in the growth of the education practice and become a core member of the Education team
- 30 days holiday (FTE) plus Bank Holidays
- Long Service holiday award
- Private Healthcare with BUPA
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme (5% employer / 5% Employee)
- Staff Profit Share / Salary sacrifice
- Life Assurance - 4 x salary / Permanent Health Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Agile Working Policy
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Amy Lee at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.