Power/Renewable Energy Lawyer
Our client is a major global law firm with an established and longstanding reputation in the UK, where they are headquartered.
Their top ranked UK-based Energy & Climate change team, based in London, has shaped the sector by creating legal frameworks and market rules in a wide variety of countries, advising their clients on a wide range of technologies including:
- Offshore and onshore wind
- Interconnectors and networks
- Energy storage
- Electric vehicles
- Carbon capture and storage
- Digitisation of the energy systems
Advice spans legal, regulatory and commercial arrangements across the power and renewables sector. The team's ambit encompasses the full spectrum of this sector's work, including commercial, regulatory, M&A and projects. It also occasionally involves advising in parallel areas, such as other utility sectors (gas, water etc).
The team is now looking for a number of additional fee earners, from Associate up to and including Of Counsel level.
In order to be successful in your application, you will be a qualified Lawyer with relevant experience working with the power and renewables sector. You will mostly likely have:
- Between 1 and 12 years' solid post-qualification experience, gained in private practice and/or in-house within the UK or another common law jurisdiction.
- Excellent academics and black letter law skills.
- Demonstrable experience of drafting and negotiating commercial and project agreements in the power and renewables space.
- A commitment to professional development and becoming a real sector expert, as well as the aptitude to work on large, high profile and technically complicated transactions.
- For New Zealand/Australian-qualified candidates with suitable experience, an excellent sponsorship and relocation package will be available.
For further information and a confidential discussion about this or other roles we are handling, please get in touch with David von Dadelszen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on +447860774391.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com