Private Client Solicitor
Job title: Private Client Solicitor
Salary: £45,000 - £62,000
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time/Part-time
We are assisting an legal 500 recognised award-winning firm in the hiring of a Private Client Solicitor for their Sheffield office. The team is an accredited member of the Law Society's Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme and follow best practice procedures to meet the highest standards of technical expertise and client service in providing tailored private client advice to their clients which range from the average family issues up to high-net-worth clients that have larger estates to manage.
As one of the company's Private Client Solicitors, you will:
- To assist with Client work as allocated by the Team Leader in charge of the Team in accordance with the detailed procedures and quality standards contained in the firm's Office Manual.
- To ensure all Client work is progressed expeditiously and that the Client is kept regularly informed on progress and on costs.
- To exercise high standards of Client care at all times in a professional and pleasant manner.
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all the firm's and Client documentation and information.
- To achieve agreed targets both personal and team in respect of fee income and recording of chargeable time.
- To comply with Solicitors Accounts Rules and the rules on Professional Conduct of Solicitors.
- To maintain clear and precise communications with other personnel of the firm.
- To ensure good working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
- As requested, to support, develop and supervise immediate support staff.
- To take responsibility for and attend to training and self-development.
- In conjunction with the firm to comply with the relevant training requirements of the Law Society and to assist with in-house training as may be required.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 3+ PQE
- Ability to work accurately in accordance with procedures and processes.
- Ability to deal with technical details and to express solutions to complex legal problems in a concise and client-friendly way.
- Good spoken and written communication to deal with clients and other parties face to face, by telephone and in producing legal documents.
- Confident IT skills.
The role could be hybrid after a period of probation but would be best suited to being in the office full time, due to the nature of our business and clientele.
A full package, market competitive salary and mentorship/supported progression will be offered among other benefits.
For more information on this role or other opportunities within Yorkshire in general please do get in touch with Brian McIntyre at Chadwick Nott.
(t) 0203 960 3714
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.