Paralegal | Leading Payments Brand | 12 month FTC
MLA are working with a leading payments brand who are looking to take on a Paralegal for 12 months from December.
The role will focus on corporate governance, compliance, company secretarial, and regulatory matters. You will be involved in preparing board minutes, preparing Companies House filings, assisting with the Annual General Meeting, conducting legal research, and providing support on projects.
This opportunity would suit someone who is keen to work within a busy in-house legal team, and gain a breadth of experience. The environment is somewhere that you can truly learn, and have exposure to a multitude of legal and compliance matters.
- Have a law degree or alternative legal qualification;
- Have at least 6 months' experience as a paralegal;
- Have had exposure to corporate governance and company secretarial matters;
- Be a self-starter and have a proactive attitude;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Have high levels of enthusiasm and willingness to learn.