*Banking & Finance Associate - 3+ years PQE - Major Global Law Firm - Bermuda*
**BERMUDA – BANKING & FINANCE ASSOCIATE – 3+ YRS PQE**
A rare opportunity for a mid-level UK - or common law - qualified banking and finance associate to join major global law firm in the beautiful offshore jurisdiction of Bermuda!
Our client is a major global law firm with a strong network of offices around the world.
Its Bermuda office is in growth mode, having doubled in size in the past four years and with a very strong pipeline of work in its key practice areas of banking and finance, corporate, insurance and litigation.
It is now looking to hire a common law qualified law qualified banking and finance associate to assist a ‘big name’ UK qualified banking partner with a strong City background and a longstanding presence in Bermuda. Workload will focus on advising major global banks and leading Bermudan registered financial institutions on all their banking and finance transactions, representing them in Bermuda and internationally in a number of complex multi-jurisdictional transactions, including syndicated lending, project/infrastructure finance, real estate finance and restructuring, amongst other areas.
The ideal profile for the role is as follows:
- Common law qualified lawyer – UK/Australian/New Zealand/Canada/South Africa;
- Associate from 3years+ PQE in banking and finance law;
- Strong career background from a major national or international law firm in a major financial centre such as London, Sydney, Auckland or Toronto or from another offshore firm in Bermuda/BVI/Cayman/Jersey or Guernsey;
- Personable, and versatile approach, with excellent team working skills .
Bermuda is a picture-perfect British island territory in the North Atlantic Ocean with a warm and dry climate, beautiful pink sand beaches and palm trees, as well as a highly developed infrastructure, low crime, tax rates and a thriving international professional expat community. It’s location as a travel hub with regular direct flights to destinations such as New York, London and Toronto mean that isolation is rarely a problem.
Earn a generous salary with very low tax whilst enjoying a life-enhancing outdoors lifestyle and furthering your career as a corporate lawyer within the network of a major global offshore law firm!
Newbold Search is a leading legal recruitment boutique that specialises in placing common law trained lawyers overseas into private practice and in-house.
With longstanding global client relationships, Newbold Search operates in a wide range of legal markets including:
The Cayman Islands
Jersey and Guernsey
The United Kingdom and Ireland
The Middle East
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Acquisition Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Asset Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Project Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Jersey (GB)