Head of Residential Property
Our client is a well-established law firm based in Hertfordshire and they are looking for a Residential Property Lawyer to head up the team.
The successful candidate will have at least 4 years of experience within residential property law and be able to undertake their own caseload. They must also be able to provide support to other members of the team and have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Lead and manage the residential property department.
- Supervise property transactions (sales, purchases, remortgages).
- Provide expert legal advice to clients.
- Draft and review legal documents.
- Oversee due diligence and liaise with relevant parties.
- Stay updated on property laws and regulations.
The firm salary on offer is between £45,000 - £55,000 per annum as well as a very competitive bonus scheme which could take OTE to £70,000+
Please apply for the position to be considered further and for any information please contact Jonathan Barber at LHH on 07821846301.
*To note that the PQE indicated in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE