Contentious Construction Associate
Do you want to work on major infrastructure and development projects which are often highly significant and complex whilst acting for a wide range of national and international clients?
Contentious Construction Associate - Cambridge with flexible working a possibility
An International full service law firm who give their people the support they need to deliver excellence.
- Work with acknowledged experts when it comes to large scale projects and disputes avoidance and management
- Work with colleagues to ensure deals are delivered on time and problems resolved in a straightforward and commercial manner
- Acting for governments, public bodies, major multinational, national and international corporations and contractors
- 1 – 4 years PQE in contentious or a mix of contentious and non-contentious construction law
- Strong technical skills gained through working on high value construction and engineering disputes
- The ability to understand complex legal arguments and subtle interpretation differences and to explain the law clearly and concisely
- A desire to develop and thrive within an exciting and international focused team
- Ideally experience working on high value contentious construction matters
For further information a confidential discussion please contact Millie Martin.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.