Ongoing monitoring AML Analyst - Sheffield - 12 Month FTC
Join a dynamic team in Sheffield as an Ongoing AML Monitoring Analyst! This 12-month fixed-term contract role presents an exceptional opportunity for individuals seeking to kickstart their career in Risk and Compliance.
As a vital member of the Ongoing Monitoring Team, you will be responsible for administering the ongoing monitoring of their client database. Your primary objective will be to ensure that client due diligence records are current, precise, and compliant with their Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing obligations.
- Evaluating the risk profile of current clients and identifying any changes that may impact their risk level
- Collaborating with Partners to address client due diligence concerns and ensure compliance
- Conducting company searches and press searches to gather relevant information
- Aiding the Deputy Money Laundering Officer in managing general anti-money laundering issues and client due diligence tasks
- Supporting the AML team by assisting with research projects, and ensuring day-to-day compliance with AML regulations
- Possessing a degree-level education
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, and the EU's 5th Money Laundering Directive
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Strong verbal, written, and face-to-face communication skills
If you are interested in this role or anything similar, please get in touch at: Alicia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com