NQ+ Construction Associate
A fantastic opportunity to advance your career at a top-ranked firm, within an established and top-rated team
Construction Associate - Cambridge with hybrid working available
A highly regarded and forward thinking national law firm with an excellent client base and a Sunday Times 100 Best Company to work for.
- Work on complex and innovative projects across a range of sectors and a diverse client base wIthin a market-leading national construction practice.
- The role is predominantly transactional, although candidates keen to maintain a mix can be accommodated.
- Work alongside real estate colleagues on high-profile-regional and national projects
- Work with all of the major industry forms combined with an innovative use of AI technology to help with bespoke drafting.
- Play a role in our business development activities
Ideally NQ-6 PQE with experience in construction work gained during training and post qualification.
- Flexible working
- Staff bonus based on the firm’s financial performance
- Generous pension including the option to salary sacrifice
- Five weeks' annual leave and the option to buy or sell a week each year
- Extra day of leave for wedding/civil partnership, religious holiday and house moving
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Income protection after two years’ service
- Life assurance
- Tailored reward package
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Millie Martin at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.