UK Qualified Banking & Finance Associates - Relocate to Australia
We are currently working with a prestigious global law firm that is expanding its team in Australia and seeking talented UK qualified Banking & Finance Associates to join their ranks.
About the Firm:
Our client is a renowned international law firm with a rich history. They have successfully embraced innovation and future-focused practices, making them a pioneer in the legal services industry. With a diverse portfolio that includes NewLaw initiatives and consulting, they offer clients a unique and commercially savvy approach. Their commitment to building lasting client relationships and nurturing individual talent sets them apart.
What's in it for You:
- Work and Travel Opportunity: This role offers the chance to relocate to Australia with visa support and travel expenses covered.
- Join a Leading Team: You'll become part of their top-tier banking & finance team, dedicated to nurturing legal talent for the long term.
- Learn from the Best: Work alongside renowned experts in corporate finance, leveraged, and acquisition finance who are recognised as "Leading Lawyers" in AsiaPac 500 and Best Lawyers.
- Thriving Australian Market: The Australian market remains robust, presenting numerous opportunities in global supply and commodities.
- Diverse Practice: This firm boasts a strong profile in lender-side mandates for large-cap and leading corporate and leverage finance roles. They've also been expanding their sponsor and borrower side practice.
- Supportive Culture: The partners foster a relaxed and approachable atmosphere, encourage flexible work arrangements, and promote a supportive and inclusive work culture.
What Is Our Client Looking For:
- Experience: You should have at least 3 years of post-admission experience in corporate finance and/or acquisition/leveraged finance developed within a top tier City / International law firm.
- Drafting Skills: Demonstrated superior drafting abilities are essential.
- Commercial Acumen: An ability to approach matters with a commercial mindset and effective negotiation skills are crucial.
- Detail-Oriented: Strong attention to detail and well-developed analytical skills are a must.
- Team Player: You should be team-focused, able to provide leadership and mentor junior team members while also working independently.
- Positive Attitude: A proactive, positive, and energetic approach, along with a commitment to providing excellent service and building client relationships.
This opportunity offers competitive remuneration, flexible working arrangements, complimentary gym memberships, corporate health plans, and a robust global professional development program. Our client takes pride in celebrating diversity and inclusion and have a strong commitment to making positive impacts in local communities through their Social Impact program. The firm is dedicated to creating a safe and welcoming environment for all employees to ensure they can perform at their best.
For information on this and other roles we are handling in Australia and internationally, please upload your CV & supporting information in confidence or email us at email@example.com
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Financial Services Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Funds Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom